Your current details for downloading the SIMUL8 Student License are as follows:
1. The SIMUL8 Student License software is licensed for academic use only. Use for any other purpose will violate the license agreement and may result in civil or criminal prosecution. We do expect this to be adhered to as the software is the same as the full commercial release and we don’t want student licenses being used for commercial application.
2. Only full-time* students of your Institution may have access to these details. (*unless specifically agreed in writing)
3. The SIMUL8 Student License software cannot be included on any CD that you sell or distribute or on any web site. Students must be directed to:SIMUL8.com/student to get the download. We can then ensure that everyone downloading gets the latest version.
Instructions for Students:
1. Download the SIMUL8 Student Edition from: SIMUL8.com/student
If nothing happened after login to the page, please click the URL below to continue URL http://www.simul8.com/support/edu/StuLoginCheck.phpYou should get the above page. Fill in the information needed You will be redirected to this page below. Download and save the Installer
2. Double click on your downloaded file. This will start the setup program for your student edition.
3. Enter your student details including your University’s student license number: 1424-5598-3455.
4. This will run your student version of SIMUL8. For support please contact your course tutor or use the SIMUL8 user forum SIMUL8.com/cafe. This license does not entitle you to telephone support.