1. What is ACID ?
- ACID (Academic Computing ID) is part of a computer service, which provides the user’s unique ID through authentication from the server for logging in academic computing systems. All students have their own user ID after registering the program through their respective faculties. Staff need to have an UTM certificate account first before applying for an ACID account.
2. How to get your ID ?
- NEW STUDENT
– From Session 2017/2018 onward, All UTM Student can get UTMID on the Registration Day
– Generate and Choose your ACID from https://myacid.utm.my ( Registration Day, Resident College Office, CICT )
– IC no (For Malaysian) and ISID no (For international)
– Password given to you
- FORMER STUDENT / EXISTING STUDENT / UTM STAF
– using your existing account
– Automatically will be activated after one working days
– ** PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU CAN’T MANAGE TO GET YOUR ACID OR PASSWORD **