VC & Live Streaming
Video Conferencing (VC) is the conduct of a videoconference (also known as a video conference or videoteleconference) by a set of telecommunication technologies which allow two or more locations to communicate by simultaneous two-way video and audio transmissions. We provide video conferencing and live streaming services for UTM JB to UTMKL and UTMJB/UTMKL to other location.
- 1080p30 full HD video conferencing system with dual display.
- Point-to-point call, or multipoint calls.
- Share PC content during the video call.
- Simultaneous display of video and content on 1 screen as picture-in-picture, or 2 separate displays.
- CICT (D07) : Bilik Mesyuarat Utama, Dewan Seminar and Bilik Mesyuarat Web & Multimedia
- Bangunan Canselori Sultan Ismail (BCSI): Bilik Mesyuarat Utama, Dewan Senat, Bilik Mesyuarat TNCPI & Bilik Mesyuarat NC
- Dewan Sultan Iskandar (DSI)
- Dewan Besar, Dewan Jumaah, Bilik Al-Ghazali, Bilik Mesyuarat CICT and Bilik Perbincangan CICT.
- Menara Razak : Dewan Utama, Bilik Mesyuarat LPU (Tingkat 17) and Bilik Mesyuarat Canselori.
The quality of service depends on the use of video conferencing network traffic on a network link . In most cases , good quality can be achieved in the off-peak hours. Using this innovative technology, some savings can be made:
- Financial savings – the cost of travel
- Saving time – travel time , waiting time at the start of the meeting
Video Conferencing reservation is open from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Reservations must be made at least 3 days prior to the conference date and testing/preparation will be made 1 day before the video conference takes place. You also can make reservations online :
For more information please contact AduIT (UTMJB: 07 55 32136 | UTMKL: 03 2615 4737) or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org